- Many celebrities use tattoos as a type of self-expression.
- Some well-known figures have ink that is impressed by their previous or pays tribute to a liked one, making the physique artwork very significant to the person.
- Others have tattoos which might be misspelled, DIY, or flawed in design.
- Insider listed a number of the finest movie star tattoos of all time — and a number of the worst.
- Visit Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Whether or not celebrities use tattoos to commemorate a task, pay tribute to a liked one, or simply to suit their aesthetic, their physique artwork is usually analyzed by followers to achieve additional perception into who they’re as an individual.
Different well-known figures, nevertheless, have everlasting markings that may be cringeworthy and even downright disrespectful. Ariana Grande, for instance, botched the Japanese spelling of her hand tattoo, and T-Pain has a meme of Jackie Chan on his hand.
Listed below are a number of the finest and worst movie star tattoos of all time.