CHICAGO, Nov. 12, 2020 /PRNewswire/ — Hornitos® Tequila, a premium tequila model that believes nothing nice ever occurs with out taking an opportunity, in the present day introduced “The Shot Fund,” a multi-year, funding platform devoted to empowering artistic entrepreneurs taking photographs at trailblazing ventures of their careers. As a part of “The Shot Fund,” Hornitos Tequila is committing to fostering the skilled improvement and success of various and influential creatives in 2020 and past.
“Ever since our founder Don Francisco launched Hornitos Tequila as a Reposado in 1950 and established himself as an innovator within the tequila business, we have been emboldened by the chance to take possibilities for the betterment of tequila,” stated Rashidi Hodari, Managing Director of Tequila at Beam Suntory. “That boundary-pushing spirit stands because the driving power behind ‘The Shot Fund,’ an initiative that gives those that share our revolutionary mentality with the funds wanted to proceed pushing the envelope and breaking limitations of their discipline.”
The inaugural cohort of “The Shot Fund” making strides with assist from Hornitos Tequila options creatives representing a variety of cultures and industries, together with:
- Dr. Woo: Acclaimed superstar tattoo artist and inventive visionary Dr. Woo concepted his personal skincare line after seeing an unfulfilled want for consciously crafted merchandise out there, particularly for these freshly inked. With monetary backing and launch partnership from Hornitos Tequila, Dr. Woo debuted his first line of private care merchandise from PROJECTWOO, his new life-style model, earlier this 12 months to unimaginable reward, regardless of challenges the COVID-19 pandemic offered.
- Lourdes Villagómez: Mexican visible artist Lourdes Villagómez give up her job as a graphic designer to pursue her ardour for creating artwork impressed by her Mexican tradition. In 2020, Hornitos Tequila helped Lourdes increase her work into the US by that includes it on the model’s 2020 Hornitos Tequila Restricted Launch Artist Version packaging. Hornitos Tequila continued to broaden Lourdes’ platform by spotlighting her paintings as a part of a celebratory Dia de los Muertos activation hosted on the model’s Instagram channel, and with a second packaging collaboration due out in 2021.
- Black Archivist: Black Archivist, a marketing campaign by photographer Paul Octavious, showcases the facility of the Black narrative and emphasizes the necessity for Black artists to inform the tales of their neighborhood by means of images. To allow Black Archivist, Hornitos Tequila invested within the launch of this new enterprise, furthering the group’s mission of offering cameras to Black photographers.
- Jon Grey, Ghetto Gastro Co-founder: Redefining the intersections of style, music, movie and visible artwork by using meals because the spark to bigger conversations round inclusion, race and financial empowerment, Ghetto Gastro co-founder Jon Grey is about to launch a brand new, progressive client packaged items platform to be unveiled in December 2020. With funding from Hornitos Tequila to launch his new enterprise, Grey’s purpose is to ascertain equitable meals programs that dismantle conventional provide and entry limitations.
- Diego Huerta: Texas-based Mexican photographer and filmmaker Diego Huerta took a shot at filmmaking with Charros & Escaramuzas, a documentary that includes the testimonials of women and men captivated with Mexico’s nationwide sport, charreria, a aggressive occasion just like rodeos. Starting this 12 months and persevering with all through 2021, Hornitos Tequila will present the monetary assets wanted to increase the movie’s manufacturing, making Charros & Escaramuzas a bi-national venture showcasing the union between Mexico and the US, which is about to debut in 2021.
“We had been set to launch our first product originally of 2020 and, like many start-ups around the globe, we confronted main uncertainty about the way forward for our firm when the pandemic hit,” stated Dr. Woo, tattoo artist and member of Hornitos Tequila’s inaugural “The Shot Fund” class. “With assist from Hornitos Tequila, we had been in a position to navigate these unknown territories and keep targeted whereas attempting to do some good for our neighborhood. Their partnership performed a elementary function in turning this concept right into a actuality as we formally launched into this new journey.”
“Hornitos Tequila encourages others to observe their coronary heart and their passions, very similar to I did once I determined to pursue a full-time profession as an artist,” stated Lourdes Villagómez, Mexican visible artist and member of Hornitos Tequila’s inaugural “The Shot Fund” class. “It’s extremely necessary to do what you like to do, and I’m honored to collaborate with a model that conjures up individuals like me to observe their desires.”
“The Shot Fund” was impressed by Hornitos Tequila’s personal shot-taking historical past as a tequila model, together with its observe report of enabling change makers from all walks of life, together with creators, artists, aspiring entrepreneurs, enterprise house owners and followers of the model. That is additional highlighted by the model’s “A Shot Value Taking” marketing campaign, which has impressed followers to push boundaries and take possibilities at reaching one thing nice since its launch in 2017.
All through 2020 and past, followers can have the chance to have interaction with the artistic entrepreneurs featured within the inaugural “The Shot Fund” class on Hornitos Tequila’s Instagram, Twitter and Facebook. To be taught extra about Hornitos Tequila and its shot-taking endeavors, go to www.hornitostequila.com.
About Hornitos® Tequila
Hornitos® Tequila has a historical past of breaking custom courting again to 1950 when founder Don Francisco launched the model in honor of Mexican Independence Day. The Hornitos household of tequilas retains Don Francisco’s legacy alive, utilizing the identical excessive requirements to domesticate the most effective and most flavorful agaves, molding them into premium tequilas that everybody can get pleasure from. He introduced the celebrated spirit to new heights with the agave-robust Reposado, broke the principles to create a crystalline Plata, went above and past tequila requirements to make an ultra-smooth and fragrant Añejo and pushed the boundaries of tequila innovation with whiskey barrel aged Hornitos® Black Barrel® Tequila and Hornitos Cristalino.
70 years later, Hornitos conjures up its followers to undertake the identical boundary-pushing mindset by means of its “A Shot Value Taking” marketing campaign that highlights the extraordinary issues that may occur when individuals are keen to take an opportunity. For the reason that inception of “A Shot Value Taking” in 2017, Hornitos has empowered followers to take their shot and offered funds and alternatives to make their aspirations achievable.
Drink Responsibly. Hornitos® Tequila, 40% alc./vol. ©2020 Sauza Tequila Import Firm, Chicago, IL
All emblems are the property of their respective house owners.
SOURCE Hornitos Tequila