Delayed greater than six months by the pandemic, the Pattaya Music Competition comes again larger than ever Dec. 11-12, unfolding on 4 levels.
Levels this 12 months will probably be positioned on Pattaya Seashore Street at Central Street, Soi 4 and the Dusit Curve and Jomtien Seashore.
Pattaya Seashore Street and Central Street between Seashore and Second roads will probably be closed every day from 3 p.m. till 2 a.m.
Pattaya officers on Dec. 1 introduced the musical lineup for every day and stage:
- Friday – Pramote Wilaypana & Ant Emotion City, Tu Poptorn, Christina Aguilar, Mai Charoenpura, Wanyai x Mon Monik, and Buddha Bless.
- Saturday – Ice Saranyu, Bee Peerapat, Masha Wattanapanit, Mos Patipan, Tao Somchai Khemklad, Singto Numchok, and Burin Boonwisut.
- Friday –Whal & Dolph, Wonderframe, Non Thanon, Somkiat, Flure, The Richman Toy.
- Saturday – Sixty Miles, Musketeers, Max Jemmana, Tao Saksit, Imply, Jet’seter, and Tattoo Color.
- Friday – Mirr Gliss, Safeplanet, Indigo, Mocca Backyard, Growth Growth Money, and Twopee Southside
- Saturday – Nu Reggae, Dangerous Baboon, 7-Day Loopy, The Rube, Greasy Café, T-Bone, and Ebola
- Friday – Sam Baht Ha Sib, Mahahing, Songkran Rangson, The Mousses, Candy Mullet, and Intuition
- Saturday – Arm Chutima, SPF Dr. Fuu, Bed room Audio, sure’sir days, Punch Worakan, Motif musical band, and Kwang AB Regular. (PCPR)