SAN LUIS OBISPO — San Luis Obispo County Well being despatched out a press launch stating that providers and actions below the Purple Tier a part of the State’s Blueprint for a Safer Economic system, corresponding to out of doors eating and private providers, could resume instantly in San Luis Obispo County.
The press launch got here after officers with the California Division of Public Well being (CDPH) introduced they had been ending the Regional Keep at House orders for all California Areas.
In response to state officers, they lifted the Regional Keep at House Order for all areas as a result of ICU mattress capability projection for the following 4 weeks has improved. SLO County Public Well being says that COVID-19 transmission continues to be widespread, and the present native each day common of COVID-19 instances and positivity charge locations SLO County into the Purple Tier.
“We welcome this information in SLO County, as our ICU mattress capability is effectively above the remainder of the area, however many restrictions are nonetheless in place as a result of COVID-19 is widespread right here,” mentioned Dr. Penny Borenstein, the County Public Well being Officer. “We thank the group for persevering with to put on masks, keep at the very least six toes aside, get examined, and chorus from social gatherings outdoors of your social bubble to assist us cease the surge and hopefully enable us to maneuver into the Pink Tier.”
What’s Open and What’s Closed Beneath Purple Tier
Actions that will proceed or reopen indoors with modifications below the Purple Tier embody:
• Important infrastructure sectors (together with medical and dental care, little one and daycare, grocery shops, faculties if already open, and many others.)
• Leisure manufacturing (together with recordings of performances with no stay in-person viewers)
• Hair salons and barbershops
• Motels and lodging
• Restricted providers (Laundromats, dry cleaners, auto restore outlets, automotive washes, landscapers, door-to-door gross sales providers, pet grooming, canine strolling, and many others.)
• Private care providers (skincare providers; nail providers; physique artwork professionals, tattoo parlors, and piercing outlets; therapeutic massage providers, and many others.)
• Retail – improve to 25% most capability (from 20%)
• Buying facilities – Max 25% capability, shut widespread areas, shut meals courts
Actions that will resume open air solely with modifications below the Purple Tier embody:
• Campgrounds and RV parks
• Cardrooms and satellite tv for pc wagering
• Day camps
• Eating at eating places
• Drive-in film theaters
• Household leisure facilities (kart racing, mini-golf, batting cages, and many others.)
- Masks and bodily distancing required
- Not more than three separate households attend (together with the host’s)
- Gatherings ought to be 2 hours or much less
- These with signs should not attend
- These at excessive threat of extreme sickness strongly inspired to not attend
- Singing, shouting, chanting, cheering, or exercising strongly discouraged
- Gyms and health facilities (together with dance studios)
- Reside out of doors drive-in performances
- Museums, zoos, and aquariums
- Playgrounds and out of doors recreation services (together with campgrounds and RV parks)
- Worship providers – together with wedding ceremony ceremonies and funerals.
Sectors or actions that should stay closed below the Purple Tier:
• Amusement parks (together with water parks)
• Places of work (besides distant work)
• Bars, breweries, and distilleries (the place no meal supplied; comply with restaurant steering the place a meal is supplied)
• Bowling alleys
• Neighborhood facilities, conference facilities, and live performance venues
• Indoor swimming pools, sizzling tubs, saunas, and steam rooms
• Indoor playgrounds
• Indoor recreation, health, dance
• Indoor film theaters
• Reside viewers sports activities (together with grownup rec leagues, video games, and tournaments)
Different Vital Restrictions:
• Californians should proceed to put on masks when they’re outdoors of their very own dwelling.
• Leisure and non-essential journey – 14-day self-quarantine required for guests and returning California residents (Important journey consists of: work and research, crucial infrastructure help, financial providers, well being, instant medical care, and security and safety.)
So as to transfer to the following tier, SLO County should stay within the Purple Tier for at the very least three weeks and meet the State’s Adjusted Case Charge and Testing Positivity standards for the following much less restrictive tier for the prior two consecutive weeks. The County should additionally meet the well being fairness standards to exhibit the county’s skill to deal with essentially the most impacted communities inside SLO County. CDPH will assess indicators weekly on Mondays and launch up to date tier assignments on Tuesdays, and that tier project will go into impact on Wednesday.
For extra data relating to COVID-19, go to ReadySLO.org