Starting Friday, March twenty sixth, the town of Nashville is easing COVID-19 restrictions for bars/eating places, gatherings, sporting occasions, and extra.
In Impact March 26:
- Bars and eating places can now have 175 patrons per ground (elevated from 125) and 100 patrons outdoors
- Bars and eating places can stay open till 2 am (prolonged from 1 am), with reside music ending at 1:30 am.
- Occasions at Bridgestone Enviornment should adhere to the NHL’s Enviornment Restart Protocols. Spectators shall be restricted to 25% of ticketed capability, topic to advance written approval by the Metropolitan Well being Division. No occasion of greater than 10 individuals shall be seated collectively or allowed in a set.
- Occasions at outside venues or areas shall be restricted to 33% of ticketed capability, topic to advance written approval of website plan and protocols by the Metropolitan Well being Division.
- Neighborhood, civic or sporting occasions; parades, live shows, festivals, conventions, fundraisers, non-public gatherings and related actions, whether or not held on non-public property or at venues, companies, or amenities for hire or open to the general public, could also be allowed as much as a most of two,000 individuals,
- Shut contact private care and look providers together with, however not restricted to, hair, nail, therapeutic massage, tattoo, tanning, and waxing might function at as much as 100% of retailer occupancy primarily based on Tennessee’s Constructing and Hearth Code, supplied staff and prospects put on face masks when bodily interacting with the general public or staff. These companies shall require appointments or related strategies for buyer entry to cut back unnecessarily massive teams of ready prospects.
- Indoor eating occasion dimension will increase to 10 individuals (at present 8 individuals)