Common Orlando Resort has launched new look tips for Staff Members that take impact on Sunday, September 26.
What’s Taking place:
- Common Orlando Resort has launched updated appearance guidelines for Staff Members that go into impact beginning Sunday, September 26.
- The modifications enable seen tattoos, make-up, and fingernail polish for all Staff Members.
Staff Member Look Guideline Modifications:
- Staff Members can have seen tattoos besides on the arms, face, beck, or head.
- Tattoos should be no bigger than your closed, prolonged hand.
- Tattoos deemed to be offensive, controversial, or contradictory to the model of Common are usually not permitted.
- One single finger band tattoo is permitted rather than a marriage ring.
- There isn’t a restrict to the variety of seen tattoos.Tattoos should be spaced such that there is no such thing as a look of a full tattoo sleeve. If the tattoos give an look of a full sleeve, the Staff Member should put on a sleeve to cowl or use tattoo make-up.
- Make-up ought to give a pure look, and is now acceptable for each women and men.
- Fingernail polish ought to be clear, impartial, or a refined colour, and is now acceptable for each women and men.