Permitting members of the police power to sport tattoos is one in a collection of 28 proposals being made by the Malta Police Union for the consideration of the political events.
The proposals, printed on Thursday, are aimed toward enhancing the working circumstances, surroundings and professionalism of the members of the power.
Whereas some have a monetary implication, others are of an administrative nature and others are basic.
- Revision of the police pension each three years;
- A non-public, paid for, well being and life insurance coverage;
- Cellular computer systems in all police vehicles;
- Annual scholarships for members of the power;
- Permitting members to have tatoosIncreasing the present 48 hours most arrest restrict to 72 hours in critical circumstances like armed theft or murder.
The MPU’s proposals could also be learn within the pdf hyperlink beneath.
Unbiased journalism prices cash. Assist Instances of Malta for the value of a espresso.