Many people spend hours deciding on the right ink for their tattoos. Some people choose to have their tattoos done in a matter of minutes. No matter how much forethought went into a tattoo design, it’s a huge and somewhat permanent disappointment when the results are tattoo fails.
Whether the mistaken bad tattoo results in a funny tattoo, embarrassing artwork or even an epic tattoo better than anticipated, the recipient doesn’t have much choice but to wear it with pride forever. The following 18 tattoo failures are hilarious.
Funny Tattoo FAILS
Some of this hilarious body art probably started as a nice idea, but you wonder if the tattoo artist doesn’t need to learn how to start a tattoo business. We also wonder what these tattoo failures were thinking when we look at them.
1. Let Your Buddy Tattoo You When It’s Not Your Style
The tattoo design was done by someone who is a professional, or by somebody who let their friend ink it with a cheap-store tattoo gun. No matter what, somebody must have created a circular symetrical shape using a stencil. this Funny tattoo
2. Is This What the Tattoo Artist Was Thinking?
Always preview your tattoo design before getting inked! Somehow, we don’t think this funny tattoo recipient vowed to never lose “hoop.” When designing tattoos, spelling counts!
3. This Tattoo Is Her Spitting Image… Not Quite
If you want to avoid tattoo fails, you might want to avoid getting anyone’s face inked on your body. If you don’t find an expert tattoo artist, your portrait will be just another joke tattoo. this example.
4. This Tattoo Seemed a Great Idea After Being Crowned the ‘Prome Queen’
Did this prostitute get a bit too drunk after all the fun and revelry when she had this embarrassing misspelling inked to her back? Oder? this funny tattoo an example of the hazards when you get a tattoo you can’t see?
5. Sometimes all the wrong reasons are not necessarily a reason at all
Some tattoos are funny and were done with a specific purpose. We don’t know who “Dave” is, but we have to admire his sense of humor to get such nonsense permanently inked on his body in a great example There are many reasons why a tattoo does not work.
6. Two Negatives can make you miserable
It is possible to avoid certain tattoo failures by simply paying more attention. Even if the tattoo recipient couldn’t master grammar to save their life, we would hope the tattoo artist would recognize a double negative. Evidently, tattoos fail like this. this one.
7. Tattoo Artists Making a Single Spelling Mistake
One spelling mistake can lead to embarrassing tattoo failures that will last forever. Too bad his friends didn’t warn him to learn the difference between, “to” and “too.” Hopefully, this mistake didn’t make him hate his inked artwork for life.
8. What are the worst tattoos?
We wonder if this The tattoo recipient snapped a picture to show off their badly spelled body art. The guy managed to have a good laugh about his mistakes.
9. Is it Possible to Have Your Tattoo Look Like A 5-Year-Old Tattoo?
Make sure you have your idea properly explained to the tattoo artist before getting tattooed. This A friend might have tattooed the tattoo recipient with a gun that was purchased from an unknown source. It is unclear how much he spent on this atrocity of tattoo failures.
Epic Tattoo Failures
You’ll be laughing at some of these tattoo mistakes. The resulting body art creates some of the most epic tattoo fails we’ve ever seen.
10. If You Really Want a Perpetual Turtle Head…
Obviously, this tattooed man’s idea was to boast a perpetual turtle head. Although it may not have been an error in tattooing, we have the feeling that his friends convinced him to do this.
11. Gotta Give Him Credit for Creativity with His Ink…
If you’re going to be bald, you have to admire the man who will totally commit to his hairless condition and boast an epic bowling ball tattoo on top of his head. Hopefully, this Design is for some, a true dream.
12. This tattoo artist truly nailed the design
In another example of why it’s important to find a tattoo artist you respect, this tattoo recipient couldn’t help but imagine an inked work of beauty and instead ended up with a weird and ridiculous interpretation. This is their example of unsuccessful tattooing.
13. Then There Are the Tattoos That Are Just Creepy…
It’s one thing to get a cool face tattoo, it’s another to get a skin design so creepy you scare others from the moment you encounter them. What kind of comments are you getting? this man Children can either receive, or point and cry.
14. What Do You Do When Your Tattoo of Chinese Characters Translates to ‘Turkey Sandwich?’
How do you react when your tattoo of a Chinese character turns out to mean something completely different from what you had intended? Before Google Translate, how many body artists loved the art they had before it was ruined? You can find out more at In this caseThe tattooed man discovered that a turkey sandwich was inked on to their skin.
15. It’s hard to find a better way than to express your passion for horses
You should be aware that back tattoos are risky. If we had the chance to guess. this person Before getting the bizarre reality, had hoped to find better inspiration for horses.
16. It’s the Tattoo of Two Micheals
We have to ask ourselves what lies behind it all. this tattoo fail. Did the tattoo recipient mix up their celebrities named “Michael,” or was this design a painful reminder to the man that he couldn’t decide who he admired more?
17. Because Sports Predictions and Tattoos Don’t Mix
It’s never a good idea to tattoo a hopeful prediction onto your body. You can find it here. fact, it can become a permanent painful reminder of your favorite sports stars’ big loss. In this case A Cowboys fan hoped that their team would win Super Bowl 2017, but instead, they suffered a terrible tattoo failure when the Patriots won.
18. Sometimes a Funny Tattoo Just Makes You Ask, ‘Why?’
It’s a sad reality that tattoo fails happen when words are misspelled or the reality of the designs fails to meet expectations. Then there are tattoo fails that leave you wondering, “Why?” Such is the case with this Epic tattoo failure, which is obviously atrocious. The man was surely hoping for comments.
How to avoid a tattoo failure
Whether it’s on your stomach, back, arm or another body part, nobody wants to experience a tattoo fail. A few easy steps will save you a lot of pain and heartache.
- Tattoo sober – Don’t make tattoo decisions while intoxicated. Although it might seem like a good idea, the result might not be what you want.
- Designs for spell check – Thoroughly check your spelling before putting it on your stencil. Your tattoo artist might miss a typo because they will be focusing on the entire design.
- Do your research on the tattoo artist – Research your artist and the studio to ensure their skill level and aptitude to complete your desired design. Make sure that the studio and artist are insured.
- Avoid amateur tattoo artists – Don’t assume just because someone you know has the equipment that they also have the skill to create body art that isn’t a tattoo fail.
Image: Envato Elements
Leave a Reply