A former tattoo artist was accused of assaulting the victim while she covered the identity of her boyfriend. The incident was described to an Isabella County jury Monday afternoon.
According to the woman’s identity, the attack began shortly after Scott Ray Kellogg II (39), started inking her the night of March 10, 2021. Kellogg was inking the shape of a sunflower above her right hip, and she said his hand fell on top of her underwear. This is where the attack took place.
Kellogg hasn’t been affiliated with Sinister Tattoo since before March 15, 2021, according to a Facebook post on the parlor’s page.
Mark Webb asked her how many times she had seen it happen, and she responded repeatedly.
Kellogg’s attorney, Paula Fisher, told the jury during her opening statement that details in the woman’s story had changed over time, and that there was no evidence of ink or skin ointment on her underwear from the incident.
The woman previously testified that Kellogg placed plastic wrap over her bottoms and then folded the wrapping under her top.
Sinister Tattoo Parlor (1807 S. Mission St.) was the place where she was allegedly assaulted. It took place between 6-8 p.m. She was visiting it because it was close to her home. Monday she stated that she was carrying seven tattoos, each one of which had been done in St. Louis by her former tattoo artist. During the COVID-19 epidemic, he was forced to close his business.
Kellogg was also present when she visited the tattoo parlor. The parlor’s owner was also present as were two women. Kellogg shut the front door shortly after Kellogg arrived. According to the woman, he said that he did it in order to stop someone from interrupting them.