Tattoos have been around for ages – dating back to the Neolithic period – and have spanned various cultures and geographical locations.
Tattoos are becoming increasingly popular because of their social acceptance. There are many options for tattoos, but the population of tattooed individuals is much larger.
It is gone now that grandmas and grandparents no longer need to hide ink during interviews or visits to their home.
This is the place to get tattooed here in Cape Town
1. PALM BLACK Tattoo
PALM BLACK was established in 2015. It offers a secure environment for quality and clean tattoos. All artists take pride in their skills and work at PALM BLACK.
- Address: 16B Kloof Nek Rd. Gardens
- Time of opening: Monday through Saturday, 10am to 5pm
2. The Tomb Tattoo
Tomb Tattoo can be found near Dunkley Square and Gardens. It features several talented artists that contribute to the studio’s relaxed, fluid energy.
- Address: Wandel street, Gardens
- Time of opening: Monday through Saturday, 11am to 5pm
3. KAK LUCKY TATTOOS
KAK LUCKY TATTOOS was created to make you feel relaxed and at ease. This studio can do small, custom-sized tattoos as well as walk-ins.
These five talented artists have styles that range from simple geometrics to fine black and white, and even colorful Japanese. These artists are Gareth, Sean Ross Fawkes, Nikita Jade Morgan, Phil Botha And Natalie Lucia.
- Address: 43 Kloof St. Gardens
- Time of opening: Tuesday through Saturday from 11am-6pm
4. Keepsake tattoo:
Keepsake Tattoo Studio is run by Marcus van der Tuin Muizenberg:
This studio is vegetarian-friendly, and it radiates a calm and welcoming energy. You can get tattoos that are more spiritual and mindful.
- Address: Stoked Building, 175 Main Rd, Muizenberg
- Time of opening: Monday through Friday, 10am to 5pm; Saturday, 12-4pm
5. Inkfinity Tattoo Studio
Inkfinity Tattoo Studio, a Parow-based tattoo and piercing shop was founded in 2011.
- Address: 242 Voortrekker Rd, Parow
- Time of opening: Tuesday through Saturday from 10am-5pm