(as of Nov 19,2020 12:11:54 UTC – Details)
Package Content :
– 20 Sheets tattoo transfer stencil paper
Weight: about 0.23 pounds
Size: about 8 1/4″ x 11 3/4″
Material: high quality paper
How to use this transfer paper?
1. Remove layer 2. semi-transparent protective tissue paper
2. Use a ball pen to sketch the contours of the pattern that you want for the tattoo on layer 1.Or run the line drawings through a thermographic transfer maker or a thermal-fax.
3. Please thoroughly clean the skin on which you are to get the tattoo.
4. Apply the shiny side of the transferring paper (layer 3) to the part that has been treated with application solution;
5. Peel the paper off the skin, gently.Then tattoo transferring is complete.
High Quality Material : The tattoo paper is made with high quality dyes and stencil tattoo transfer paper, non-fading, and reusable with good transferring effect.The stencil paper for tattooing is a 4-ply sheet that includes the master sheet, protective- tissue, carbon, and backing sheet.
Easy to use : Transfer paper allows you to track the image from the original source, then through the transfer paper and finally reach the skin. Highly compatible with thermal copiers or dot matrix printers, or use a ballpoint pen to easily trace the original design on a manual drawing template.
Package and Size : The tattoo transfer paper for tattoo machine kit including 20 sheets tattoo paper. measures approx. 8 1/4″ x 11 3/4″ which can be cut down into smaller sheets for more use.
Service first: If our tattoo transfer paper has any defects, please communicate with us in the first time. We will do our best to solve your problem quickly.